The ideal candidate understands Internet technologies and has successful, solutions sales background.
The majority of business will be conducted via cold calls, reference phone calls. However, on larger deals, there will be travel involved. The Sales Executive will be expected to call into various groups within a prospective client, in particular the IT group and the business line, and understand the needs of each.
• Exceeding monthly quota objectives through outbound sales activities.
• Accurately forecasting opportunities based on realistic assessments.
• Strategically managing the pipeline of opportunities.
• Meeting internal metrics including: call volume, number of opportunities, and closed business.
• Qualify business opportunities by proactively initiating outbound calls to senior level management and probing prospects to determine needs.
• Utilize and manage prospect information with a comprehensive customer relationship management system.
• Optimize productivity and follow up on all leads in a timely manner.
• Research prospective industries and companies to assess their suitability for IT products Website and AMC services.
• Evaluate opportunities and qualify candidates for Sales executives' positions in the growing Sales and Marketing Department.